The Parrot ARDrone
is a remote controlled Quadcopter with cameras attached to it, built by the French company Parrot.
It is designed to be controllable with smartphone.
• Constructed of high strength carbon tube and EPP foam.
• 15W brushless motors, 4 included.
• Fly indoors and outside.
• Hands-free launch and landing.
• Real-time on-screen video feed augmented reality games.
• Switchable forward and downward facing cameras.
• Stable flight maintained thanks to onboard sensors.
• Flight time up to 12 minutes.
• Top speed of up to 11 MPH.
• Range of up to 160 feet.