- After executing, the main user interface should appear, you may now click on the Setup Button to continue with the setup.
- The setup form will appear providing information on the options.
- The options can be saved on the currently loaded ini file or to a new ini file.
- The use of the Old JPEG Decodec provides more FPS but as it is deprecated it might not work in all systems.
C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\VLC.exe --dummy-quiet
- Plays predefined sounds when:
> User selects a sound to play manually taken from a specific directory ([installation dir]/sounds/fixed)
> Based on specified events taken from a specific directory ([installation dir]/sounds/onevents). The assigment of sounds is done through the setup form.
- Control the next settings of the Rovio device:
Extended Brightness/Contrast/AGC/Min Frame Rate for low light conditions
Turn on/Off IR Detector
Turn on/Off IR Light
- Set predefined commands to Rovio:
Set the Home Position
Reset the Navigation State
- Enable Motion Detection
If motion is detected, the action specified in setup will be executed.
It supports sending email with attachement the captured avi (with the local client) or
sending email from Rovio itself (attachement is a picture).
- Capture Video
Captures in avi format the web cam output (no sound).
- Camera output is resized based on the window size
Double clicking on the camera area will set the size of the camera area to 640x480
- UI customization in terms of icons
The icons shown can be customized as they are read from specific directories:
[installation dir]/images/indicators directory contains the icons for the indicators
[installation dir]/images/movement directory contains the icons for the movement/turning
- Capture in avi format (Video only, no sound).
- Play incoming sound from Rovio (Requires installation of the VLC)
- Motion Detection with the possibility of sending email (local client or Rovio itself).
- Possibility to save the setting in a different file.
- Added brightness and contrast hacks which are accessible after pressing the B & C button.