To launch this application, press the Karotz button and say "Weather Information" when its light turns orange followed by the name of the selected profile.
For this application, you can have several configuration profiles.
A configuration profile is the word you use to launch the pre-configured application via voice command.
It is important that this word is part of the language spoken by your Karotz so that it can be recognized.
You must configure an application profile:
- Enter the word in the "Profile name" box.
- Enter the names of the location for which you'd like to receive the weather forecast.
- Choose the unit of temperature: °C or °F.
- Pay attention to the spelling of names: if you make a mistake, Karotz will not be able to recognize the requested country or city.
- If Karotz doesnt read off the weather after defining a location, try a more known location, also try providing province/state. For example: "Vancouver, BC"
You can save a new profile by clicking on "New Profile".
You can also delete previously created profiles by clicking on the small cross in the relevant profile icon.
Choose the type of activation (besides voice command) by ticking the appropriate box:
- Manual activation allows you to link a Flatnanoz or Nanoztag to the application.
Each time you swipe a pre-programmed Flatnanoz or Nanoztag in front of Karotz's nose, it will launch its linked application.
- Permanent activation allows you to launch the application as often as you choose (click on preferred frequency).
- Scheduled activation allows you to launch the application via a calendar: you choose the date and time.