Robot App™ Description
I'm sure that if Old McDonald was alive today, one of the farm's animal's voices was Roomba's!
But it turned out that Roomba was not there when the song was created, so it was not included in the original words... (Roomba here, and Roomba there, and Roomba Roomba everywhere!)
Luckily, you can get it played by your Roomba!
Try it now!
This 2.1 version contains the following improvements:
• Added support for Roomba 5XX and 7XX series;
• Roomba is now back to its normal state (ready to clean) when the app is ended;
• Roomba stops movement when the window is closed;
• Added auto discovery mechanism that automatically detects your Roomba-model and port. You can disable the auto discovery mechanism by entering into the manual mode by disconnecting the cable / Bluetooth device from Roomba and running the app. In the manual mode you will be requested to select your Roomba model and the serial COM port that you are connected to (don’t forget to connect the cable/ Bluetooth device back to Roomba as you enter the manual mode);
• Added safety mechanism- if a bumper is pressed during the driving/dancing; Roomba will drive backward immediately to protect its engines.
• Roomba stops singing when the app is closed;
• Added recovery mechanism if the app was shut down/lost connection in the middle of a song.
• The Auto-detect mechanism will show a warning message in case the Roomba is connected to its charging device;
• More improvements to make your experience better;
Notice- if Roomba loses connection with your Bluetooth, just pick Roomba up to stop its movement, and restart the app;