Robot App™ Description
Brother John or Frère Jacques is a well known melody, and was translated to many languages around the world.
And now, Your Roomba can play it as well!
The original French version of the song is as follows:
Frère Jacques, frère Jacques,
Sonnez les matines! Sonnez les matines!
Din, dan, don. Din, dan, don.
The song is traditionally translated into English as:
Are you sleeping? Are you sleeping?
Brother John, Brother John,
Morning bells are ringing! Morning bells are ringing!
Ding, dang, dong. Ding, dang, dong.
This 2.1 version contains the following improvements:
• Added support for Roomba 5XX and 7XX series;
• Roomba is now back to its normal state (ready to clean) when the app is ended;
• Roomba stops movement when the window is closed;
• Added auto discovery mechanism that automatically detects your Roomba-model and port. You can disable the auto discovery mechanism by entering into the manual mode by disconnecting the cable / Bluetooth device from Roomba and running the app. In the manual mode you will be requested to select your Roomba model and the serial COM port that you are connected to (don’t forget to connect the cable/ Bluetooth device back to Roomba as you enter the manual mode);
• Added safety mechanism- if a bumper is pressed during the driving/dancing; Roomba will drive backward immediately to protect its engines.
• Roomba stops singing when the app is closed;
• Added recovery mechanism if the app was shut down/lost connection in the middle of a song.
• The Auto-detect mechanism will show a warning message in case the Roomba is connected to its charging device;
• More improvements to make your experience better;
Notice- if Roomba loses connection with your Bluetooth, just pick Roomba up to stop its movement, and restart the app;